Your privacy is of great importance to CDLC Group. We therefore comply with the relevant privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
• Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy statement;
• Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary for our purposes;
• Explicitly request permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required;
• Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
• Respect your rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use this data properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do at the cdlc.nl website with information that we learn about you.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what we keep track of you, please contact Crème de la Cream via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a newsletter and you will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. In the newsletter you can read news, tips and information about our products and services.
For this we use your e-mail address and first and last name. We need this because of the contract we conclude with you. We keep this information until you cancel the subscription.
You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Providing to third parties
We work with certain companies that may receive your personal data from us mentioned above.
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your telephone number, first and last name and e-mail address. We need this because of the contract we conclude with you. We keep this
information until we are sure you are happy with our response.
Sometimes it is necessary for our website cdlc.nl to find out where you are. We then ask separately whether we may know this and only if you give permission, we will receive this information.
For this service we use the navigation and location software on your phone, tablet or computer. We have no control over what the creators of this software (such as Google or Apple) do with it. So always read their privacy statements.
Provision to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties necessary to provide the services mentioned above, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the
police if there is a suspicion of a crime).
We keep statistics about the use of our website
When you visit our website for the first time, we show a message with an explanation about cookies. We will hereby ask for your consent to the use of these cookies.
You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some things on our website will no longer work properly.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. It contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We do not allow Google to anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We constantly adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to notify you of any changes.
View, change and delete your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
• Right of access: you have the right to inspect the personal data that we process about you;
• Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if it is incorrect or incomplete;
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data